Sunday, October 25, 2009

Who needs a lot of ink?



Okay, I have a great stash of re-inkers now. While I know I won't use 'em up any time soon, I love using them in ways other than just re-inking my stamp pads. Claudia shared this idea awhile ago, but I only recently had chance to try it. I used more than one color on final card. I think I over-inked a bit, but it is a fun thing to practice.

Just stamp & emboss your outlined flower on glossy cardstock, then spritz generously with water. While there are pools of water in your petals, take aqua painter & dab a bit of ink in the pools of water. It can turn out nice with varied tones, although my melon mambo/apricot appeal flower looks pretty solid in photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!