Sunday, December 6, 2009

Great Gift Packaging for Papercrafters


I love the tutorial for a Card Purse on Splitcoast. You can check out the easy instructions here... http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/cardpurse

Here is one example using layers of Christmas Cocoa designer series paper and whisper white cardstock on a kraft cardstock base. I added some shimmer to the whisper white snowflakes. The flakes are supported with a small circle punched from the same kraft cardstock I used for the base of the purse then popped up with dimensionals. The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes stamped on white and punched with the word window then layered on a designer label punched out of kraft. The white twill ribbon handles are held securely with glue dots on the inside of the purse. You can easily hold up to 5 cards with envelopes (A2 size) in this, or just use to hold a big candy bar! Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

  1. This turned out wonderful! It looks so elegant with tht DSP....I've been meaning to make one of these too....Love it! {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!