Thursday, December 17, 2009

Wishing you a Peaceful Christmas!


Note to self, don't forget to mail all the cards I made!

It's a little late for me to mail cards. Seems I get a little later each year, but better late than never. I have to I admit, last minute I also ordered some on-line photo cards & had those mailed directly from the retailer's site (a real papercrafter's shame, I know...)!

Here is a simple card I made using the new Two-Step bird punch available this January. The flat-storing punch is a great idea, glad to see SU! use these. I added some shimmer to the bird which may be hard to see. Greeting is from All Holidays set that was stamped in chocolate chip craft ink & heat embossed with clear EP, layered on chocolate chip cardstock. For the rest I used whisper white & close to cocoa cardstock, close to cocoa DSP, and some chocolate chip satin ribbon for embellishing this simple, peaceful holiday greeting card.

Now, back to my card mailing. Enjoy a peaceful holiday!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the bird in white....it looks fabulous! {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!