Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Color challenge!


Well, maybe not an official color challenge, but a week or so ago my stamping guru, Claudia, posted a color combo with purple & yellow and asked to see what anyone else could come up with on a similar color scheme. I chose these colors & think they make a nice pairing - apricot appeal & rich razzleberry.

I stamped the butterfly & flower image (from Of the Earth set) with apricot appeal and highlighted parts with my razzleberry pen. The background papers are apricot appeal & rich razzleberry dsps. The die layers are made from nestabilities label dies that were a great gift from my sister this Christmas. The sentiment is stamped in razzleberry.

This card now makes me feel a little like spring - eek! TOO early for those thoughts, it's still January! Oh well, we can all dream... Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty...I love this stamp. Nice job on the highlighting :0)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card!! I love the softness of it...

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!