Saturday, January 23, 2010

Gloomy weather is crafting weather...



Gray & dreary inside means some time to spend in craft room. Here's a couple cards... I think I'm done making valentines - finally planned ahead in time. Here's one I'm happy with. Love the Fifth Avenue Floral rose and little leaves, a perfect combo. The sentiment is from SU Holiday Best hostess set. My husband really would have liked to have been on a snowboard trip for his birthday earlier this month, but this Extreme Snowboard card is as close as he got... maybe next year.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Both are great...but I esp love the 5th Ave floral for a Valentine card--nice! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the Fifth Ave. Floral card - great job Kathy!

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!