Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sneak peek at a Valentine from me....


This card was fun to make! A road map makes a nice background for the truck stamp, and the little cartoon image of the woman & dog, well that looks just like me in my truck (I'd never let my dog ride in the bed though, but he looks cute there on this card, doesn't he?)!

The sentiment on the card is from the Service & Sacrifice stamp set. This card doesn't have to be a Valentine at all, so I'm getting ready to make several cards with similar sentiments to send to the good folks at Operation Write Home to send to our nation's armed forces overseas. To learn more about their organization click on this link: http://operationwritehome.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!