Sunday, March 7, 2010

Easter is just around the corner!


Gotta a few birthdays and other occasions to think of this month, but yes, EASTER is just around the corner in early April! I love the chocolate bunny stamp, so made a couple Itty Bitty Boxes with an Easter theme. I used a 'fan' type technique behind the bunny. That was a little more labor involved than I thought, but I figured out a short cut (who needs to score all the lines? just fold away!). However, the fan-like adornment didn't pass the "hubby" test, so future Easter boxes will likely be a little different (husband is a pretty good critic, but nothing too girlie generally passes with an approval). Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. I like it! 'Reminds me of the chocolate bunnies we used to get in Dupo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm...looks good enough to eat ;-)!

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!