Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St Patricks Day!


Seems the only things green around here are the faces of all the sick co-workers & loved ones around me today. Hope you are feeling well if you're reading this!












Also wanted to share what is hopefully a "before" shot of my messy work space here in the Craftatorium... Underneath the junk with my work bag, items to return to an on-line store, old mail, etc. is a lovely crafting table and work space. MAYBE I'll get to post a tidy, decorated "after" pic one day... I'm so jealous of my stamper pal Marsha's space it has inspired me to get on top of this soon! Her space is FABULOUS!




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card and thanks for the shout out...but you have an awesome space to work with!!! My space is a hodgepodge of homemade and re-purposed items. When can I come over and help you paint/decorate?! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!