Sunday, March 7, 2010

Puppy video!

Okay, so I cannot resist adding some new video (I have other posts below, if you want to see latest crafty stuff)... Still my puppy is approaching his first birthday. Before he went in for his neutering appointment, I decided we needed a "then & now" moment on video... have a video of when he was first learning to climb stairs, then just a couple weeks ago took another to show his progress (and growth)! These videos maybe a little dark, but hope you'll enjoy...

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what a difference! He is such a big boy now! And a good boy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous "puppy" ;-). Your home is quite lovely too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Boy Deuce!!! He has definitely grown into those paws.... :P

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!