Saturday, March 27, 2010

Spring Basket using Scallop Envelope







This is Easter basket time of year, so I made this practicing for the upcoming holiday. This is from a tutorial on SCS using the SU Scallop Envelope die. I made this as "custom packaging" for a friend at work that ordered a couple mini glue dot boxes. Two of the boxes fit inside this perfectly. She just also happened to have previously purchased the scallop circle punch, A to Z background stamp, and some buttons, so thought I'd show her some ways to use the toys I already know she owns.

I added a couple more small flowers to the sides where the brass brads are on the finished item, but like these photos best and added them to the latest Pals Paper Arts Anything But a Card challenge.

The Pretties flower was dyed with some certainly celery re-inker. You can barely make out the A to Z alphabet stamping I did on the scallop circle flower. So I took a close up...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!