Saturday, March 13, 2010

What to do at 2am....


Okay... it's been awhile since I've been awake at this time of day. Poor dog isn't feeling well & while I can hear him & take him outside in middle of the night, lucky husband sleeps thru these episodes, hmmmm.... SO, I'm taking a moment to post.

Here is an Easter card I made. I used the chocolate bunny & solid stripes stamps. The Easter eggs are actually just large oval punch shapes tucked into the basket. I love the fact that I finally have a nice craft/work light in my space now so hopefully the color combos I find will finally be better (now that I can see the true colors)!



Hope everyone else is sleeping soundly! Good night!

5 comments:

  1. Katherine,
    LOVE this! I just got my bunny in the mail and can't wait to use him. TFS!! Hope your doggie is feeling better...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! LOVE the bunny in the basket....going into my favs! {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that you mix part of your real life with your stamping life. Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com Please visit my blog
    http://latenightstamper1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great lil' card - so cute to put the chocolate bunny with the easter eggs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! I love the bunny, eggs, and the grass too. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!