Thursday, April 15, 2010

New SU items on the way...


Rough Type is a new alphabet set that will be available in the Summer Mini-Catalog. It caught my interest right away as an alphabet stamp set in clear mount rubber seems like a great idea. Easy to manipulate the little letters. This card I've made to send my sister (hard to guess, wasn't it?!). I punched out the letters with a small circle punch to make it even easier... the little heart next to "MY" is from the Itty Bitty Bits set. That set will also be fun to play with as the tiny images work great for the small Simply Adorned charms. I'm unlikely to get much posted now before May, as I have an exam for work that I must study for.... Look forward to playing more after that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!