Thursday, May 20, 2010

Look, Ma! I cleaned my room!



Okay, I'm NOT an organized or tidy person. Just ask my husband! But a little organization goes a long way. So proud that it's been a WEEK since I straightened and organized my craft space & it still looks like this! HOORAY! My project table can look like... a project table again!





I also just started hanging things on the walls in the house. We've been in this house just over a year, so it's about time! I chose 4 bright summer colors: SU! Bermuda Bay, Pumpkin Pie (ok that color looks summer-y to me, even if the name is not!), Summer Sun and Melon Mambo in 12x12 cardstock, decorated each page with 4 Lattice die cutouts in black, then framed them in scrapbook frames for my first craft room decor. I hope I get a chance to do a little more decorating over the holiday weekend. Have a great day, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your wall art and very well may borrow that idea when we move! My craft room won't be that tidy though...I choose not to kid myself ;0)

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!