Thursday, May 20, 2010

Memorial Day on my mind



I want to make more cards for the troops whenever I see a posting for organizations who send these out, so this month's holiday, this month's SCS Cards for a Cause for Operation Write Home, sending cards of appreciation to our military personnel overseas, PLUS the latest Pals Paper Arts challenge, PPA 43, seems just the best inspiration. The stamp set I used here is SU! Service & Sacrifice set, perfect for the occasion, too.

If you have lost someone in service, I hope you feel some comfort over the holiday. For those who have loved ones in the military now, you have my utmost respect and admiration for having such an honorable & brave family.

Hope everyone has a nice holiday.

5 comments:

  1. LOVE this!! The row of flags is great, and your comments are kind and thoughtful too :D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flag border! The texture is wonderful! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great flags - great message! Thanks for joining us at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those flags lined up remind me of lots of live tributes I've been to. Thank you for your participation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card! LOVE the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!