Thursday, June 3, 2010

Feeling mellow...

Good bye, Mellow Moss color...
So, SU retired a favorite color, but I snagged some before it officially disappeared from the catalog & have used it a lot lately... Here's a few of my 'feeling mellow' mellow moss cards from last weekend. There's some mellow moss in each card, gotta use it sparingly. I do like some of the new colors, so no worries! Next post I'll share a card made with some new in-colors for 2010-2011.



Shown above I used the Vintage Vogue stamp set (will be available in the latest SU catalog) and sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes; background texture made using the square lattice embossing folder.



Retired Sale-a-bration birdcage shown above. Notice how cool the punched leaves from the bird punch can create a vine-type decoration at the bottom of the oval? Kinda reminded me of a great 'coat of arms' design that this could be used for... the background texture is from a Cuttlebug embossing folder.

Well, I had fun making these. Now back to chores. Boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!