Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy 4th of July! PPA 49



Just in time for Pals Paper Arts PPA 49 4th of July inspiration!

I can't believe how often I use the SU! Spotlight on Christmas stamp set. It's not just for Christmas you know! The set apparently retires this year (today to be exact!), so I decided to use it once again for this quick 4th of July holiday card. The swirly stars on the blue background is from that Christmas stamp set.

The other stamps I used are from a small clear set called "Made in the USA" from Technique Tuesday. Colors used are real red, not quite navy & whisper white.

We'll be back to churning some more homemade ice cream at our house this weekend. HOORAY! Have a great holiday everyone!


Here are 2 other cards I made that were my runners up for this post (the top is still my favorite - maybe it's the SU stamp? ;) Cheers, SU! fans!


6 comments:

  1. Wonderful 4th of July cards! Thanks for sharing them at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! I love the flag and how patriotic these are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of the cards are wonderful! Very classy! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great! Love them all!

    chanda stehlik
    www.bellevuestampingclub.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are really elegant. I love them! I found you on the SC follow list. I am following, please follow me. :)

    Hugs,
    Samantha
    http://thescrapmaster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great 4th of July cards!

    Found you on SC and am following now. You can find me at shabbyhorse.blogspot.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!