Saturday, June 12, 2010

New SU In-Colors...


Got my pre-ordered items last week. So fun to play with new things. Still not sure I can tell that the Pear Pizzazz is that much different from Certainly Celery (I've used both inks & cardstocks in this card, can you tell which is which? - just a slight shade different from each other). Still, I had fun playing... what should I do with these colors for the next O.I.P. swap?

Since I wanted to try all the new in-colors, I used all my new in-color markers on the vintage vogue flowers & leaves... Blushing bride on the tips of the flowers, concord crush, poppy parade, peach parfait on rest of flower petals & pear pizzazz on leaves (I created stems with the pear marker).

I added some cardstock layers with pear pizzazz, peach parfait & concord crush cardstock. Pear pizzazz is just a tad shade darker than certainly celery (to me).

The background on the top note die & the embossed Vintage Wallpaper background I used Certainly Celery.

3 comments:

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!