Saturday, June 12, 2010

PPA46... Thanks for Owl You Do!


Thanks Pals Paper Arts for helping me get into a crafting groove again. I love it when I actually have cardstock on hand that is called for in a color challenge. Pals Paper Arts latest color challenge, PPA46, is to use SU! Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry & Soft Suede colors. The first two colors retire this month & I had just enough of a scrap of Curry cardstock & DSP to use...

The owl stamp from Forest Friends has been calling to me lately - almost literally as it seems every night around 2 or 3am several of our woodland friends have really been "hooting it up!" Oh well, I can't say I mind as I know it means we have lots of healthy critters in our woods (I hope)!

The leafy branch from the Two Step Bird punch has got to be a favorite accent for lots of people (me included!). Other punches used include the scallop square & square punches and just a hint of the scallop border punch. The sentiment is from a spring mini-catalog hostess set, Picture This.

Happy Weekend, everyone!

3 comments:

  1. This card is definitely a hoot! Perfect DSP for this challenge and I am loving that skinny ribbon! Looks great - thanks for joining us at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the DSP in the background! Very cute card! Thanks for joining us @ PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card! I love that stamp set!

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!