Sunday, August 15, 2010

INKspiration 4 U - Coffee holder!

Lots of cool projects yet to complete on the latest installments at the INKspiration 4 U class, but this project just spoke to me this early Sunday morning.  I am a coffee-holic, although I've tried to cut back, there often is just no subsitute for this needed morning ritual...


Working in an office gives this cocoa/coffee pocket project a lot of possibilities. It is a great gift idea!
I suffer from a grommet & eyelet setting phobia (ok, not really, but I do rarely set these on anything)... so since my supplies are "grommet-less," I created grommets using my 1/2" circle punch adhering the circles then using my Cropadile to punch holes in the centers after they were attached. I'm afraid I don't really know how to "lace" this yet, so that part is a work in progress.

It's a multi-step opening experience... shown below is the middle and inside pocket views with the surprise coffee packets you can hide inside.  I apologize my photos just cannot do the project justice...



Using some much loved, yet retired papers here (sage shadow base & ribbon) but combined with some Early Espresso (HAD to use that on this of course).  To better get the feel of this project, I took a short video of opening the inside pocket to reveal the coffee present packet hidden inside... check it out:


video

I've got to catch up on all the other projects I've been to slow to complete.
As always, you can check out INKspirations 4 U at Madeline Marcelo's

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. CUTE!! Thanks for promoting the classes in your blog!Love hte small video...great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you from SC, great cards!

    http://andreahook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that lace up card...so clever. Following you from SC and hope you will follow me too! www.stampforjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh I missed this post the first time I came in here. Love the coffee cup!
    BTW thanks for dropping by my site. I'm sure you can sew. doesn't take too much. I don't know how to sew really.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!