Wednesday, August 4, 2010

INKspiration 4U Challenge(s) #1


I'm playing along at Madeline Marcelo's Early Fall 2010 Edition of Inkspirations 4U!

Find out more about the class and challenges at The Stamping Studio!
I combined Color Combo & Sketch Challenges #1 with the Birthday Block stamp and the swirly tree from Trendy Trees (little cupcake is from Short & Sweet). 
Not enough time to write more, & I'm breaking my Sunday only blog entry rule (oops!). 
I'm already behind on the challenges, so better get to work. Check back Sunday for more!

5 comments:

  1. I'm your newest follower from SC. Check out mine at www.simplysaidwithkaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I am a follower from SC. You can find my blog here: www.pattycreates.blogspot.com
    Thanks,
    Patty Mickle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors in this fun card! Following from SC>

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors in this fun card! Following from SC>

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!