Sunday, August 8, 2010

INKspiration Pencil Holder

Project #1 - Pencil holder! 
This was a project intended for back to schoolers, but I'll meet a new co-worker this week who is attending a company training school so thought this could work as a little welcome present for that occasion too...  This is a fun project to make.  I do have a niece & nephew headed back to school next week, so I think I can make a couple more with them in mind next. 


I made a small addition to the project by adding a little strip of cardstock at the base to help this stand upright on its own.  I'm impressed it is a very sturdy little holder from such simple materials.
 I'm far behind in challenges & projects (I think the last project posted was #4) so I better get to work.
You can check out Madeline's Inkspiration 4 U at her web site, The Stamping Studio.


5 comments:

  1. Great back to school project!
    I'm following you from SC. I hope you'll join me too!
    www.crafthavenretreats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure if fun being in class with you! I love the details you put on your projects...and your doggy too! Mary L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to let you know I'm following you from SC. Very cute projects here-- so glad I stopped by! LOVE the pencil holder
    JILL HILLIARD

    http://jill031070.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m following you from SC and I can’t wait to check back to see your creations!
    http://faithhopeandlovedesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely blog. Very nice creations. Now following from SC.

    www.stampingwithlulu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!