Tuesday, September 7, 2010

World Card Making Day, October 2

Plan now for a Card Making Day party!  I'm getting ready, although final scheduled time is still yet to be determined.  Here's a sneak peak at the cards I have planned so far for my cardmaking party!




Photos above show the pre-designed cards that will be ready to make. The actual supplies used may vary or be altered, depending on availability. Plus, we'll create & decorate small treat boxes, or gift tags for upcoming company charity events if there is time.  Hope everyone enjoys it!

7 comments:

  1. You are on the ball with some great card projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful cards! I'm now following from SC!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool projects!!! I'm following you...
    Amy
    http://amysstampincreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the halloween ideas and thanks for the Oct 2 reminder. I am following you from SC.

    http://amazinglyinked.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog & will be back!

    Suzie :)
    (I'm a new Stampin' Connection follower)
    http://papercraftlady.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know it's not SU stuff, but that skull "hahaha" card is just SOOO cool!!! Is it cheating on SU if I love it that much lol. Following u now from SC - I'm at www.stampinallaround.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute cards! Following from Stampin' Connection.

    Diana
    www.secretlifeofpaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!