Sunday, October 31, 2010

Dryer Sheet card

Happy Halloween everyone!  I've had my fill of Halloween crafts now, so posting a birthday card using the "dryer sheet technique."  Basically, you just take a bit of used dryer sheet and adhere it over the image then press some glitter on top. EASY!



I was really interested in trying this as I love the smell of a dryer sheet!  Silly, I know.  I'm anxious to find out if the recipient I'll send it to will still be able to smell the pleasantly clean odor!?

This is my first dryer sheet card.  I think I'll choose a bolder stamp next time, but with the start of frosty mornings and almost all the leaves off the trees, this image from Lovely as a Tree set just seemed to fit my mood. 

Now, will finish some chores & prepare for a quiet Halloween night.  We'll watch a zombie show tonight to celebrate the occasion here... Hope you have a lovely Sunday & quiet Halloween evening, too.  Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. I like the result you get using the dryer sheet. I will have to give this a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card, new follower from SC...
    Marcia
    stampinwithmarcia.blogspt.com

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!