Sunday, October 17, 2010

Fall Inspiration, PPA64


Easy to play at Pals Paper Arts this week with Fall Inspiration as the theme.  Leaves are falling all over the place, so fall inspiration is not lacking here.  I took my Forest Friends tree stamp & colored it with markers in some fall colors.  I colored in just the leaves on the stamp & turned the stamp around to create some fallen leaves under the tree and then drew in a ground line free hand.  

I adhered my layered image on a piece of scallop square chipboard covered with some DSP (used my Big Shot for the scallop dies - LOVE that tool!).  This will be a cute little fall decoration for my room. 
Now, better go get the leaf blower as I have a LOT of work to do!  Enjoy!


Here's a photo of my decoration hanging on my craft room door! 
  

6 comments:

  1. This is just darling! Love how you used the stamp to make the leaves on the ground.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fall decoration! And very clever how you did the leaves! Thanks for joining us at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. It makes such a perfect fall decoration!! Great take on the inspiration picture. Thanks for playing along with us @ PPA!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kathy,

    Love your swap card this month - and this is way cute - I could see having one for each season - maybe even having only 2 that would be reversible...Mary L

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, the frame is lovely, Kathy. The stems tucked in on the side are the perfect touch. Congrats on being a PPA Pick this week. Hugs, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! How creative and fabulous is this! I love the leaves on the side...they are the perfect touch! Congrats on being named a PPA Pick!

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!