Saturday, October 9, 2010

PPA63 Celebrity Color Challenge


This week's color challenge at Pals Paper Arts is for Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait & Melon Mambo.  I love the festive look of this color combo!  With some fall cards in mind this weekend, my thoughts turned to a fall favorite around my house - pumpkin pie!  I hadn't used my Changito baker stamp set, so this seemed a great time to finally use it with my $1 bin Thanksgiving stamp find that has a stamp of a tiny piece of pie!   Yum.  Time to bake... enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. What a cute little guy serving up the pie! A yummy card for sure! Great job with the colors - thanks for joining us at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! And I love pumpkin pie...yummy! Thanks for playing with Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a deliciously delightful card. A great way to use the colors. So glad you played along with us at Pals Paper Arts!!

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!