Saturday, November 6, 2010

Blue Contempo Christmas



Combining some new with some old today... not sure that it'll be a blue Christmas this year, but had to play with my new Contempo Christmas stamps and tinsel!  Used retired Brocade Blue paper, dsp, ribbon & ink.  This isn't exactly what I pictured when I started, but a good practice card for more holiday crafts to come.   


I added some more paper craft home decor this weekend...  Found these cool frames at Crate & Barrel & I enjoyed adding some actual photos as well as some diecut & embossed leaves.  I'm looking forward to changing them with the seasons!  Have a great weekend everyone!



1 comment:

  1. That contempo tree keeps growing on me...maybe in my next order! The wall art is fantastic...I agree it will be fun to change it up with he seasons too :0)

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!