Saturday, November 13, 2010

Embossed Leaf


I had an extra leaf from the photo frame collage I made a week or so ago, so I used it for a quick fall themed card this weekend.  I used a Revolution die to cut the leaf & stem then embossed it with the Elegant Lines embossing folder.  For the background, I created my own patterned paper using what is supposed to be a snowflake stamp from SU's Northern Hearts stamp set.  By stamping it in multi-fall colors on the Very Vanilla cardstock, I don't think it looks that snowy, do you? To finish the leaf accent I of course had to spritz it with a little sparkle!  Here's a close up view of the leaf:


Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I'm following you from SC #276.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the embossing on the leaf and the creative BG paper too! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!