Wednesday, November 10, 2010

It is a Christmas tag or decoration or...

just my ugly baby?  Ok, no offense to any moms out there, but sometimes my crafty creations are like an ugly baby to me.  I know that they're not the cutest or prettiest thing I've seen, but I made it, so I love it nonetheless... 



I just got an order of a bunch of Holiday Mini catalog things & just had to play with my waffle paper.  I got a little heavy handed adhering my cut out holly from my dsp, so it accidentally ended up crinkled too... oh well!  Tis the Season!  Gotta play to learn!   Have a great week everyone, and give your babies a hug from me!

2 comments:

  1. I like your waffle paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's kind of retro cute!

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!