Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Knock, knock...


Who's there?  Well, today it is a CASE for me,
inspired by a wonderful creation of the talented stamper at ARTfelt Impressions.



I used Crumb Cake (Kraft) cardstock for the door and door & window panels.  I changed the front door a bit by using a Movers & Shapers Window die, then adhering a window sheet behind it so you could see thru the front of the card.  I used a leaf shape hand punch to punch a few different color of leaves then individually glued each one to a circle frame shape I made with a couple of Nestabilities circle dies.  A large brass brad is the door handle. 

I loved making this so much I modified it for some Christmas cards similar to the original card that inspired these. Here's a front view ....



And here is a view of the Contempo Christmas tree & greeting on the inside of the card...

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely wonderful card! I love it! #271 following from Stampin Connection.
    Cindy at
    www.turtlecreations-papercrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!