Saturday, November 6, 2010

PPA67 Celebrity Color Challenge!



I really like the Pals Paper Arts color challenge this week PLUS I actually had all three colors of cardstock on hand!  Daffodil Delight, Basic Gray and Poppy Parade are the colors. Inkadinkadoo stamps used here with a houndstooth Cuttlebug embossing folder (gotta get out the houndstooth when there is a dog on the card!). ;)

This was a great break from holiday brainstorming... I've decided to try to make all paper ornaments for our Christmas tree this year... what was I thinking!? Wish me luck!  Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute and I think the sentiment is just perfect! Thanks for joining us at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! It's just too doggone cute! Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image! Nice job with the challenge. Thanks for playing along at PPA.

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!