Monday, December 20, 2010

Merry Christmas!


My last post for Christmas.  Hope everyone has a beautiful holiday. 
I am posting just a few cards to share (now that they've been mailed away)...
                   


and have one last hanging gift idea to share - that includes a a sneak peek at stamp available in January (shown on the magnet seen on the left from set called "Eat Chocolate!").



I enjoyed making this little magnetic board for a relative who loves cats & chocolate.

I wanted to give something personal, but had few other gift ideas for her this year.  Magnets are a lot of fun to make and I even cut a piece of magnetic backing for the Post-It notes that she can re-use (if she wants).
 
Again, Merry Christmas, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Love how you combined the Eat Chocolate with the cat pic - I will have to do it with a dog pic for my hubby who loves chocolate more than I do! lol Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards...and magnet board too! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!