Sunday, January 16, 2011

Give up chocolate??!!



So, new year, lots of ambition to get healthy.  
I'm pleased to be working diligently to get in shape and have some wonderful new fitness friends to keep me motivated.  However, hot cocoa will remain my indulgence during these winter months.  At least I'm exercising enough to help offset the calories, but who really could give up chocolate???!!

The new Occasions Mini stamp set "Eat Chocolate" is any easy favorite for me.  I can see this used for lots of people I know.  For this card I used some Valentine colors, blushing bride & cherry cobbler, with white &  early espresso.  I've got to ease my way into Valentines.  For some reason I struggle making those.   I will look to all my fellow crafty friends out there for inspiration, so enjoy & keep crafting!

2 comments:

  1. This is soo cute! Love that set... I have it on my "wish list"! Love the mix of red DSP with the pink ribbon! {SMILE}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I just love that set!

    Following...
    www.mysocalledlife-kjb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!