Saturday, February 19, 2011

COFFEE!!!!!!!!!

I love coffee... maybe it's not supposed to be healthy for you, maybe it is... every week a new report saying the opposite of last week's news comes out, but I'll just go with it's good for ME!




I'm playing along with Pals Paper Arts PPA81 Sketch Challenge this week.

I kept this pretty simple as I have to get busy finishing chores, so this is last card of the day/weekend.  It was fun to do, especially while I was being powered by a good cup o' joe!  I've meant to use this Ken Brown American Art Stamp for some time.  I love those style stamps.  The sentiment and little coffee bean stamps are from TPC Studio.  The base is textured chocolate chip cardstock.  I used  retired Stampin' Up! DSP and some very vanilla & always artichoke cardstock for the accents here. 
This is a great addition to my "masculine" type card collection.
Enjoy some java today!  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!