Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Don't forget your Valentine next Monday!


Hey, I love any opportunity to craft and Valentines Day is a perfect occasion for that activity for me! 

My office is having Valentine themed bake sale, but instead of baking treats that I'd be too tempted to eat myself, I made some crafty bags that are filled with candies & have some handmade cards to contribute to the sale.  All proceeds go to charity so it's great to participate in the event.

The bag above was easy to make using some "Love Impressions" rub-ons from SU! latest Occasions catalog.  The images were pressed on white cardstock & layered with some DSP & die cut scallop square. I attached a tiny pink heart with dimensional adhesive.  The square was adhered onto a plain paper craft bag that I trimmed to fit.. 

Below are some of the cards for sale that use some current & retired products. 




I packaged each one with a little piece of candy to entice the sales! But a last minute card may be an easy seller anyway....  Enjoy & don't forget your sweetie on Monday!

2 comments:

  1. I really like what you've done there. I loved the first card, and then I scrolled down to the second, and I said, wow, then the third...final verdict, each one was as good if not better than the last. I love them all. TFS. I'm sure you'll have no problem selling those at all. yolanda-tryingtobecreative.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Great Valentines!! I love that you used the birds from the Christmas set...they are perfect for Valentines!!

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!