Thursday, March 10, 2011

INKspiration often comes late at night...


I'm playing along over at Inkspirations 4U and this was an inspiration photo for us.  Well, it's one of those things you see & feel that you MUST do something before you call it a night, so I came up with this card...


Amazing how much time it takes to stamp randomly some times... the composition isn't exactly what I wanted, but close... and it's getting late.  I used SU! Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set and sentiment from All Holidays. Colors are black, white & daffodil delight.

  If you have a chance you too may want to stop over & see the fun stuff over at Madeline's site!  Have a good evening and a good weekend everyone!

Wear Our Badge


2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!!! I love that touch of black with the yellow. Beautiful card! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!