Sunday, March 6, 2011

An Irish Monkey for St Patricks Day

Gotta get another post in this weekend... Today my husband & I took some time to start our list of spring cleaning chores and household updates that we think need to be done before summer.  Looks to be a LONG list... EEK!  So that inevitably means posting may be harder to squeeze in.  SO, just so I don't miss the chance, here are a couple quick & easy St Patrick's Day cards I made at the charity craft event this weekend:

I love this little Irish monkey!  (no, I'm not Irish, the monkey is!)


Monkey is from Fox & Friends stamp set.  I typed & printed the sentiment from my computer, and also printed and cut the little hat from some clip art.  
I just think he makes such a cute little guy dressed up like this!

And for a really easy card...


GREEN BEER is perfect for this holiday, isn't it?
Beer mug is from Cheers to You stamp set and the greeting is from Teeny Tiny Wishes.

Well, it was fun to get these cards made in plenty of time to mail for St. Pats.  I am also looking forward to being even more inspired by my demo pal, Madeline Marcelo's INKspirations 4U!  She always has wonderful projects- check it out!


Gearing up for a hectic week ahead... I may need to drink a few mugs of that green beer!
Have a great week! 

1 comment:

  1. I love the little monkey. I made several baby cards using this set. I am SC #372.

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!