Friday, March 4, 2011

It's Friday- Have some Fun!

Just squeezing in a quick dog report post as my puppy is on my mind & Friday calls for something joyful.  My puppy will turn 2 years old this month!  I took a quick little video of him playing with one of his Christmas toys.  Thanks, Patty for sending this to him!  I thought you may like to see what happened with it.  I shot a video of how we used the toy for some reinforced training.  He can wait so politely when asked!  I'm proud of him for that..  I meant to share this back in January, but only now got around to it...

video

The "Craft-a-torium" is also the fun place he likes to take his toys (that's where he likes to play while I craft- he loves the carpet... it does show less hair I'll admit!). 

Then I feel I must post a follow-up photo of the toy after we let him play with it a bit more.  A toy lasts a lot longer when you use it to fetch/play/train, but it's hard not to deny a dog to do what he truly loves - destroy the toy! 



Yes, he is spoiled rotten, but he loves his toys!  Enjoy your weekend everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! What is his dog? Tell him HB from one of your Taurus teammates! Are you having a party for him?

    I would love to buy from of your cards. How can I do this?

    Murphy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Word correction! Second paragraph, 5th word - should be one instead of from.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your sweet puppy! Hope to see a birthday video ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL I had a good time watching this - our furbaby does the same thing with new toys or treats lol. She hasn't gotten around to leaving the parts around (yet) but I find bits of stuffing. Since I throw them away, eventually the stuffed toy is stuffless (is that a word?). So then it can become a shake-on-command toy. I bet our doggies would get along great! Mary

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!