Saturday, March 12, 2011

Technique Card of the Month


This was my "technique" inspired card for my last demo swap.  Emboss resist technique used to make the background.  Stamp sets used are Vintage Vogue and Have a Seat.  This may look familiar, as I made a couple "Vintage Chair" cards & posted those last month.  However, I got this "Shoji screen" style layout idea in my head after I made those & had to do this card all over again.  I really like how it turned out.  I hope everyone is doing well, and taking time to enjoy the weekend.  Our hearts and minds are with those in Japan and those with loved ones there... This is a difficult weekend for many.  Take care.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this card! Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day - have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card!! It's so beautiful and I love the vintage look. I'm your newest follower from the SC discussion. I'm #344 on the list. Thanks for sharing.
    www.carriesscrapyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!