Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Yoga Anyone?


Quick post tonight in honor of my wonderful fitness challenge team on Jillian Michaels site.  Team Taurus is one of the last 2 teams to "compete" in the SuperStars Challenge.  We're a proud group of women who met just by linking up with fitness and weight loss goals in mind.  I'm so happy to meet these wonderful people.  I hope they like this card as it's "yoga week" in a way... PLUS there are several Canadian members on the team so I thought they may also appreciate that I used a Canadian brand stamp (Yoga Bella  and the sentiment shown are Stamping Bella stamps)  

Colors are all SU! - Poppy Parade & So Saffron.

And the JOYS of paper piecing!!!  Love that quick & easy way to achieve a custom look without coloring in a stamp.  I stamped my Bella image in both the yellow & patterned paper shown then cut out the shirt & pants and glued them on.  It's an outfit cute enough I'd like to wear it!  

Have a great week everyone and GOOD LUCK to all my new found Sistas!

1 comment:

  1. Love this card Katherine. Paper Piercing ROCKS...I love it too. I so miss my yoga...and wld dearly love to get back to it. I would have never thought of putting Poppy and Saffron together....but it works so very well. FAB card.

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!