Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Life's Ups and Downs...



Sharing a couple things as there's nothing like crafting that helps me deal with life's "ups & downs."
The card above is one of those we card makers don't really want to make, but gives us a chance to support those loved ones in need.  The colors seem so soothing to me, I hope the recipients think they are as well...


And for something completely different...



BIRTHDAY thoughts this week.  It's a milestone birthday for me on Wednesday.  Funny, I decided to make myself a card!  SILLY, I know... however, turns out my husband will use it for me!  Hee hee hee...

2 comments:

  1. Sorry that you had the occasion to make the sympathy card...but it is beautiful.
    Aren't you savvy to make sure your hubby has a card for you ;0). Happy Birthday BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sympathy card is so soothing! Its beautiful, soft and elegant. I love your birthday card... I create my own too. lol Hugs,

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!