Sunday, April 10, 2011

Simple Easter Card...



Okay, so I'm scrambling a little to get Easter cards done...It may be a couple weeks+ away yet but you may have noticed in earlier posts I'm trying to stay ahead of occasions this year!
I love this little bunny image from Forest Friends so it makes a great, quick Easter theme card.  The sentiment for a Happy Easter stays on the inside of the card for this one, so all the focus can be on the cute little bunny and added flower.  Hope you have fun this year making Easter cards too!  Stay tuned, I'll probably have some Easter baskets to share as well.  

I'm staying busy as the NEXT big occasion for me will be making invitations for my husband's grandmother's 90th birthday party.  I was thrilled to be asked to make some invitations for her.  It'll be so fun to do something for someone I love & who I know likes my cards, too!  :)

2 comments:

  1. I don't do many Easter cards Katherine, but I love this. The colours are so soft and subtle. Awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Easter card... it is so cute!!! Your invitations are going to be beautiful! I too like to stay ahead of holidays and then I've done them so far in advance I forget to mail them. lol Hugs,

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!