Sunday, May 15, 2011

Handmade Party Invitations


I've really enjoyed preparing these party invitations.  My husband's grandmother turns 90 this summer, so we're planning a celebration in honor of her birthday.  I used an old photo of her for the front (you know, this may be from 70 years ago maybe, but she really hasn't changed at all!) and per her request, I incorporated a hummingbird, too!  

I cannot wait to get the custom postage stamps I ordered to coordinate with these.  After measuring all the pieces and cutting & pasting the items needed, it was easy to set up an assembly line to get the number of invitations that were needed completed in a jiffy.  

2 comments:

  1. Stunning Cards...and how fun that you got stamps to match :0)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fantastic! The picture is such a great touch.

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!