Saturday, June 18, 2011

Inspirational Sympathy Cards


I want to thank my Inky Paws Pal, Marsha, for helping me find Papercraft Memories
Karen Murray has some terrific WordART files she shares with her fellow crafters. I used one of the free files to make the sympathy card above. The message is so wonderful, there really seems no need to add much more to the card than a pretty frame.

It was an added treat to find out that the preset "Aqua" color choice for the scripture message matched my Baja Breeze paper perfectly. Be sure to check out Karen's site.



Marsha Fisher is so talented as well, she always inspires me to try just a little harder to get a pretty card made just right.  The card above was inspired just from browsing around her site.  In this case, I just selected & printed a verse using a Word doc on my computer. If you are looking for some spiritual, inspirational cards, Marsha is your "go-to" gal!  Thanks ladies.  Your help really meant a lot to me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!