Sunday, June 19, 2011

PPA98 Sketch Challenge


FINALLY, I'm back into the swing of card making...
Glad to find a sketch challenge, that really helps...
Pals Paper Arts is a great place to get inspired & stretch those creative muscles.

Here was the sketch:

Ppa sketch

Pulled the pretty simple card together after a weekend of trying to get back in the crafty habit.
I used Stampin' Up's Fine Flourish & Word Play stamp sets.  I also just HAD to try out my new large lace border punch I got in my SU! demo pre-order (so here is a sneak peak of that lace border if you haven't seen it yet).  Circle & small heart punches make the accent really easy.

Cardstock colors used are Real Red, Early Espresso, Whisper White.  The flourish background was stamped in Crumb Cake ink and the sentiment stamped in Chocolate Chip with Real Red on the accented word.  Thanks Pals for helping get my card making muscles back in shape.

3 comments:

  1. Love the look of the new punch! Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I love the sentiment. Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Great color combo and showcase of this fab new punch :-D

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!