Saturday, July 23, 2011

Get Well, Get Well Soon....

"Get Well, Get Well Soon, We want you to get well..." 
Anyone else remember that little song from an old Seinfeld episode?  If so, feel free to sing & clap along with me!  Or maybe I'm showing my age, or tv geekdom, if you do not remember that show, but I cannot help but have Elaine's office tune in my head when showing off this Get Well card I made for my co-worker's very young daughter who had to spend some time in the hospital recently...


The most exciting part of making this card was using my fun new Sizzix die that allows you to make a very easy pop-up for the inside of the card!


The little monkey jumps right out of the card to deliver the little girl her get well flowers!
Isn't the monkey so sweet?  The stamp set I used on this was Fox & Friends.  The animals in that set are adorable.  And I thought she'd have fun opening & closing the card over & over again.


Enjoy the day everyone & Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!