Sunday, July 24, 2011

Having a Ruff Day? PPA 103


Sketch challenge time over at Pals Paper Arts.

Here is the sketch: 
Sketch


It is SO miserably HOT outside that everyone lately is probably having a rough day somewhere...
My dog has been giving me such the pouty face lately, I suppose you could say he inspired me for the card.  He's comfortably living inside the house, but that too can be a real bummer for a dog...

I used a retired Stampin' Up! set called "Ruff Day" here.  Poppy Parade was the cardstock used for the base of the card, along with some coordinating DSP, then some yellow (not sure which colors there, they were outta my scrap bin).  No dog card is complete with a little Houndstooth embossing, eh?

  The little dog bone is an easy set one from the Eyelet Outlet. I pulled out my new Sew Easy device to try my hand at stitching!  I think I'll get the hang of this, but will probably stick to the straight stitches for a little while... Wish me luck!

Stay cool, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable. Love the stitching. Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!