Sunday, July 31, 2011

Hola!


Quick post this weekend just to say "Hola" to all my Stampin' Up! amigas!

I love the new Delicate Doilies stamp set.  It's fun to play with a variety of colors using this set.  Plus, there is a sense of childhood familiarity as the images look so much like Spirographs we used to make as kids!  Remember those?

The card above shows off new colors Calypso Coral and Pool Party which I used along with my favorite neutral, Crumb Cake (Kraft- I still like calling it Kraft... how about you?).

A little hemp twine added to the simple sentiment from the Hostess set, Flores perforables.
Have a great weekend, and Happy Stamping everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kathy,
    I knew the delicate doilies stamp set reminded me of something....you hit the nail on the head with the spirograph comment - yes, that is what is familiar about it...course I love lace and crocheted doilies too :-) Mary

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!