Friday, July 15, 2011

MDS Madness!


Okay, I cannot stop playing with My Digital Studio!  And I thought stamping was addictive?
Anyway, I'm working on an album showing off my husband's fun new toy, a subcompact tractor.  He is the STUMPINATOR when it comes to digging stumps out of our yard, so this photo is showing off the biggest stump removed to date... there are plenty more where that came from!


I'm only just beginning to figure this software out, but so far, enjoying every minute of it.



Of course, this is also probably the best way for me to stitch on a card- digitally, of course!
If you're interested to see what else is included in the software, check out My Digital Studio & help me fund my craft habit by ordering from my on-line store!  hint, hint, nudge, nudge!

2 comments:

  1. Wow - those are wonderful. Makes me think I should issue a MDS hybrid card challenge soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT job Kathy!!! The MDS is on my next order....

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!