Sunday, July 3, 2011

New SU! Catalog time... some new In-Colors to share


HOORAY!!  New catalog time! 
I'm sure I'm like many of you, excited to see new things and play with new toys.
I'm sharing a card I made using some new SU! In-Colors and a new punch.

The new cardstock colors shown are Island Indigo, Calypso Coral with just a touch of Lucky Limeade (on the small leaves of the little flowers).  Other cardstock shown is Tempting Turquoise & Whisper White.
I'm also showing off a new stamp from the Hostess set Tagtastic.  Love those stamps that fit so well with the punches!  I also used the new Lace Ribbon border punch, creating a frame around my image.  I have to give a shout out of thanks to another fellow demo for this great idea... Donna at Butternut Sage Designs was the first person I saw to use this border.  Thank you fellow demos for your amazing creativity!

Other SU! punches I used include Decorative Label, XL Oval, Boho Blossoms, and Itty Bitty flower punch.
Happy Stamping everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Great card and I LOVE the frame idea with the new punch. Can't wait to hear how it's done!

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!