Sunday, July 31, 2011

Strength & Hope with My Digital Studio


This week the PPA104 challenge at Pals Paper Arts is for Paper Piercing. 
It is so easy to be inspired by images of butterflies with Stampin' Up!'s the Strength & Hope set...Note, my card above uses the elements from the Strength & Hope digital kit that is available through August 31 in the Summer Mini catalog.

I first penciled in the spots where I wanted to pierce the holes on my cardstock then used my piercer on a deep foam mat to be sure the piercing went through the cardstock as best as possible. The blazing sun outside made photographing the card interesting.  At least you can see the dimension on the butterfly that I handcut and added on top of the butterfly I had also printed on my cardstock.  I also handcut the sentiment element that was printed from My Digital Studio then attached with dimensionals on top of the real grosgrain Olive ribbon I added to the layers of Lucky Limeade and Whisper White cardstock.

My Digital Studio is so easy to use and the digi kits include so much more than just a stamp set, I'm proud to say I own both- the regular stamp set & the digi version.  And don't forget, $2 from the sale of either the stamp set or digital kit are donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.

Have a great weekend & best wishes for a wonderful new week ahead...

1 comment:

  1. Very cute card - thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!